The Governance Specialist designs and maintains the systems and processes for the job creation, job evaluation, organizational structure design and organizational change rules. The specialist designs the system for the job grading and evaluation of job positions. The specialist develops, analyzes and reviews policies and formats as per need of business.
DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
• Analyzing and evaluating current systems and structures
• Discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organization
• Recording and analyzing organizations’ work flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
• Preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organizational problems
• Designs and maintains the methodology for the job creation and the job evaluation
• Designs and maintains the job matrix of all jobs in the organization
• Audits the business units as the potential changes of job descriptions are identified
• Designs and maintains the job evaluation methodology
• Evaluates new job descriptions and puts them into the job matrix
• Checks the consistency of job descriptions with internal policies and procedures
• Facilitates the process of the new job position creation
• Designs the job creation training for managers and HR Business Partners
• Cooperates on the grading of job positions and assigning the correct optimum salary
• Designs and maintains the rules for the organizational structure creation
• Designs and maintains the rules for the span of control in different business units
• Conducts regular audits of the organizational structure and recommends changes to make the organization more efficient
• Develop over all ToR for organization and its proper reflection to department ToR
• Participates in HR Projects and organization wide projects
• To identify and prioritize policy issues
• To identify current policies and their consequences
• To develop criteria and indicators to assess progress towards objectives
• To advocate these viable policy packages in a clear, brief and persuasive way.
• Draft various policies as per business needs
• Amend policies to keep system update
• Prepare different formats as per needs of business
• Amend the formats time by time to make sure that formats are updated
• Any other tasks assigned by Management
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines and other latest technologies deemed appropriate.
An energetic and physically well employee is needed.
Industry Type :
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area :
/ Company Secretary