MIS managers or management information system managers help and support the information systems of the companies and Clients. MIS Manger will help and write the project needs, technical documents of the software projects to support the objectives of the Clients and companies. MIS Manager will initially understand the requirements of each Clients or Company of each department and then design appropriate systems requirements.
MIS Manager will be responsible for managing main office, company’s software projects and Clint Projects Software management in a good function and manner responsible for Ariaitech. (AIT) all projects Desktop, Mobile and Web base Database Security privacy, backups and Making user privileges, Privacy, controlling database and web site graphics and contents with team.
Managing database projects, websites, database connection troubleshoot of all desktop Applications, Mobile and web base projects.
Preparing Monthly bases report for Office Management.
Creating Software project reports, Datasheets and writing proposals for software and IT project biddings.
Control and keeping physical status records of Main Office I.T projects errors and bugs, Clint Contracts, Invoices, companies and Clint record sheet.
MIS Manager has opportunities to work in financial organizations, manufacturing organizations, government organizations, insurance companies, etc. MIS Manager will handle a team of employees who work under their assistance in the implementation of software and hardware projects of Clients and companies. The duties and responsibilities of a MIS manager given here will help you know the work profile of a MIS manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the Clients and Companies
• Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
• Look after the maintenance of the Software, and Hardware systems and make sure that all the Clients and Companies departments are functioning properly
• Collect necessary specifications for each client and Company department and make sure that their requirements are met
• Develop and manage staff to monitor technology staff and oversee policies and procedures of the company
• Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
• Provide training and necessary assistance for the Clients or Companies involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems
• Train the Clients or Companies staff in using information systems and help them understand the configuration of the systems
Industry Type :
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area :