Loan and Investment Expert
in kabul - Afghanistan
Experience: 10 - 16
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Salary:$7,001 - $10,000
Functional Area:Finance / Treasury Sep 3, 2017
The Loan and Investment Expert will report to the CEO and will assist the investment team and its subsidiary companies in a range of loan and investment related functions. The Loan and Investment Expert must be able to deal effectively with financial institutions and external stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Undertake a general assessment of investment financing options available for Afghanistan in various sectors such as agribusiness, financial services, mining, pharmaceutical & health, courier services, transportation, etc
Assist the investment team and its subsidiary companies in investment related decisions for a range of business verticals. The assistance entails helping the team members understand the potential financing options, explore the pros and cons of a business, profitability and scalability, etc
Interact and build rapport with international and multilateral financial institutions such as WB, ADB, etc for identifying potential funding opportunities for the investment sectors
Stay abreast of new types of finance schemes i.e. loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet the company’s financial needs
Undertake analysis of possible financing options for various business verticals and propose the best one for approval to senior management
Prepare cost benefit analysis (CBA), cash flow analysis for different finance ventures and present it to senior management as a basis for decision making
Explore the possibility of rising capital for businesses through the multilateral financial institutions i.e. World Bank, IFC, ADB, etc and advise and its subsidiaries on the viability of the same
Perform risk analysis of investment and financing options and identify solutions to mitigate the risk for the and its subsidiaries
Draft investment and loan proposals and business plans for submission to financial institutions for rising finances for the future investment requirement of the group
Train and its subsidiaries’ staff on investment and loan related analytical tools and concepts
Work closely with investment and finance teams on formulating policies for investment, portfolio management and risk management of businesses.
Desired Candidate Profile
• The Loan & Investment Expert must have a graduate degree in economics, resource economics, financial management, investment management or a closely related field.
• The Expert should at least have a minimum of 10 years experience in investment related disciplines dealing with loan and equity financing, long term debt option analysis, investment analysis, and investment portfolio management. Experience with multilateral financial institutions such as WB, ADB, IFC and others will be preferred.
• well-developed research skills including the ability to extract and analyze relevant data to make sound judgments’;
• skills with statistical tools such as EVIEWs and STATA;
• excellent written and spoken communication skills to convey complex ideas to people with varying levels of financing expertise;
• the ability to build productive working relationships and work within a team;
• excellent organizational and time management skills;
Keyword: loan , investment