CEO - Kabul
in Kabul - Afghanistan
Experience: 7 - 14
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Salary:$3,001 - $8,000
Other Benefits:Accommodation +Transportation+Air Ticket
Functional Area:Top Management / Senior Management Aug 13, 2017
To ensure that the organization remains always compliant with the regulations already issued or being issued from time to time by the country’s regulators that includes Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), Da Afghanistan Bank(DAB), Ministry of Finance (MOF), Ministry of Labor Affairs, or any other Institution entrusted with such responsibilities by the Government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GoIRA).
• To be always mind full of the capital, assets, management, earnings and liquidity of the organization among other key areas of the company.
• To constantly monitor, guide and plan the activities of his/her key subordinates and take corrective actions where necessary in an efficient and timely manner.
• To conduct and regulate the decision making mechanism of the company through board of management of the company of which he/she shall be the chairman.
• To ensure that guidance or approval has been obtained from board of supervisory or general meeting of the shareholders where necessary while managing day to day affairs of the company
• To ensure that the best possible professionals are hired on the key positions of the company. and that they are duly approved through government agencies(if required).
• To ensure that proper job descriptions of his/her key subordinates are in place with the help of HR department and are being adhered to.
• To ensure that proper policy guidelines, procedures and manuals are available for every department of the company.
• To efficiently manage the operations of the organization through the chief operations officers and his/her team.
• To efficiently manage the branch network of the company through chief operations officer and regional branch managers and his/her team.
• To ensure that Licenses and regulatory and management approval are obtained prior to opening of any branch of the company within in and outside Afghanistan.
• To efficiently manage the finance and accounting of the company through the CFO and his/her team.
• To prudently build a viable and secured investment portfolio for the company. with the help of COO/risk manager/investment manager/ investment and finance advisor.
• To ensure that the key risk factors of company are being constantly addressed/monitored through his/her team and ensuring timely actions where required.
• To ensure that company systems and other IT systems are in place and are available for rendering various key MIS services to the company with the help of chief IT and MIS officer.
• To ensure that other key areas of company, Inc. like marketing, security, HR services and admin services are functioning effectively and pro-actively.
• To represent the organization in meetings.
• To ensure that all the mandatory reporting is done efficiently, accurately and timely by the organization to government and other agencies where required.
• To ensure discipline and a code of conduct in company per acceptable norms and standards.
• To ensure that all measures for protection of company interests are being taken against fraud and forgeries that may include obtaining of Insurance and other necessary steps for tightening of internal controls etc.
• To ensure that appropriate multi- level training is imparted to all the staff of the company in accordance with their experience and seniority.
• To ensure that company has a competitive edge in the market by introducing new innovative services and products within the policy framework & parameters of governmental agencies and company.
• To ensure that complaints from the customers and staff are attended to judiciously and promptly.
• To ensure that any irregularity pointed out by internal audit, external audit and other governmental agencies is addressed immediately and prompt corrective action is taken to regularize the matter.
• To ensure that decisions of the general meeting of the shareholders and board of supervisors are implemented in the organization where possible.