Business & Strategy Advisor
in Kabul - Afghanistan
Experience: 8 - 15
Education:Basic - Any Graduation
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Salary:$3,001 - $6,000
Functional Area:Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A Oct 5, 2017
• Provide strategic advice to the CEO of Company, with a specific focus on the sustainability of the company and the development of its divisions and products.
• Develop plans, policy documents, and procedures within the organization.
• Provide strategic advice to the CEO of Company on the mattes of business development, operations, expansion, and financial management.
• Lead all the four divisions of Company and provide strategic advice to the divisional heads.
• Develop proposals for donors and support the management in implementation of present and future projects.
• Provide strategic advice for Board of Directors and Senior Management of Company.
• Support the internal audit, legal and compliance department in conducting internal audits, legal and compliance matters.
• Liaise with donors and governmental agencies and Shareholders to attract their technical and financial support. Prepare project proposals, project progress reports and participate in project evaluation;
• Work with different departments to develop new innovative products for Company.
• Supervise activities of Company and provide support to the various department to improve quality of the operations and management.
• Support the software development team in development software for Company.
• Provide support to the CEO of Company in day to day management of the company, in overseeing;
• Improve and strengthen Company relations with all the partners, banking and finance industry and governmental agencies in Afghanistan.
• Assist Company in maintaining and strengthening its relations with its shareholders, participate in the Company Board of Directors meeting, prepare meeting agenda, briefing material for the meeting and minutes of the meetings and follow up decisions of the Board;
• Perform TNA and develop training programs for Company. Also deliver these trainings.
• Prepare a comprehensive skills transfer plan to transfer skills to local staffs.
• Represent Company in national and international events.
• Prepare reports on regular intervals.
• Attend meetings, workshops, seminars and other events.
• Carry out any other tasks, as requested by the CEO.